Jan 22, 2012

Things I made and Saw: Knitting and Birds and Scrabble

This week I made some pretty things-  Iphone cover for Jessica (see how I totally put a bird on it?) , mittens for Beth and I started knitting a cowl:

DSCF4395

DSCF4396

DSCF4402


There was also some funny pictures taken:

DSCF4359

DSCF4393

As well as some cute ones:

DSCF4370

DSCF4367

I also set up a zen garden that a friend gave me awhile ago--I love the little mushroom figurine that I got at a craft swap (more on that later this week)

DSCF4398

I let Jessica do my makeup, and we also played some Scrabble ( I won, by a small margin!)

DSCF4382

DSCF4394

I hope you all had a fabulous week!

♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!